WOODWARD, OK: Nasem named interim CEO at Woodard Regional Hospital
Woodward News, March 15, 2010
Woodward Regional Hospital has named Charles Nasem interim CEO, effective immediately. Nasem, a senior healthcare executive with 30 years' hospital experience, is currently COO at WRH's sister hospital, Deaconess Hospital in Oklahoma City. Former CEO Lavah Lowe resigned to accept a position in Poplar Bluff, MO. A national search for a new administrator is ongoing.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers