WOODWARD, OK: Nasem named interim CEO at Woodard Regional Hospital
Woodward News, March 15, 2010
Woodward Regional Hospital has named Charles Nasem interim CEO, effective immediately. Nasem, a senior healthcare executive with 30 years' hospital experience, is currently COO at WRH's sister hospital, Deaconess Hospital in Oklahoma City. Former CEO Lavah Lowe resigned to accept a position in Poplar Bluff, MO. A national search for a new administrator is ongoing.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised