BIRMINGHAM, AL: Spraberry named CEO of Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital
Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, March 15, 2010
Brian Spraberry has been named president/CEO of Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, effective April 12. Spraberry, a Birmingham native who received his master's in health administration at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, currently serves as chief of business development for the University of Mississippi Medical Center, a position he has held since 2007.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care