NEW BRITAIN, CT: Silvia named president/CEO of The Hospital of Central Connecticut
Clarence J. Silvia has been named president/CEO of The Hospital of Central Connecticut and president of the Central Connecticut Health Alliance, the hospital's parent organization, effective immediately. Silvia, 54, most recently was senior vice president/COO for CCHA and the hospital. Before this, Silvia was president/CEO of Bradley Memorial Hospital, a post he assumed in 1993 after serving as the hospital's executive vice president for seven years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care