NAPIERVILLE, IL: Pryor named CFO at Edward Hospital & Health Services
Edward Hospital & Health Services, March 15, 2010
Vince Pryor has been named senior vice president of finance/CFO for Edward Hospital & Health Services. Pryor comes from Ingalls Health System, where he worked the past eight years as senior vice president of finance/CFO. Previously, Pryor served as CFO/vice president of finance at Provena Hospitals and vice president of managed care/COO of management services organization for LaPorte (IN) Hospital.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US