NAPIERVILLE, IL: Pryor named CFO at Edward Hospital & Health Services
Edward Hospital & Health Services, March 15, 2010
Vince Pryor has been named senior vice president of finance/CFO for Edward Hospital & Health Services. Pryor comes from Ingalls Health System, where he worked the past eight years as senior vice president of finance/CFO. Previously, Pryor served as CFO/vice president of finance at Provena Hospitals and vice president of managed care/COO of management services organization for LaPorte (IN) Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts