AKRON: Trainer named CFO at Akron Children's Hospital
Michael Trainer, CPA, has been named CFO/treasurer of Akron Children's Hospital. Trainer has served as Akron Children's interim CFO for the past five months. He joined the hospital system in 2008 as a vice president. Before joining Akron Children's, Trainer was vice president of regional services and strategic initiatives at the Cleveland Clinic. He has also held financial positions with Summa Health System and Deaconess Hospital of Cleveland.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?