AKRON: Trainer named CFO at Akron Children's Hospital
Michael Trainer, CPA, has been named CFO/treasurer of Akron Children's Hospital. Trainer has served as Akron Children's interim CFO for the past five months. He joined the hospital system in 2008 as a vice president. Before joining Akron Children's, Trainer was vice president of regional services and strategic initiatives at the Cleveland Clinic. He has also held financial positions with Summa Health System and Deaconess Hospital of Cleveland.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US