MILWAUKEE: O'Connell to retire as CFO at Froedtert & Community Health
Blaine J. O'Connell, CFO for Froedtert & Community Health, will retire effective Jan. 1, 2011. O'Connell has served as senior vice president of finance/CFO since the inception of Froedtert & Community Health in 2001. He joined the organization in January 1993 as vice president/CFO of Froedtert Hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers