WOODBURY, MN: HealthEast Care System announces executive moves
HealthEast Care System has announced that Tom Schmitt will become the new CEO at Woodwinds Health Campus when Julie Schmidt moves into her new role as chief transformation officer for HealthEast. Schmitt has served as operations executive at Woodwinds for nearly five years, and will begin his term as CEO on March 22.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013