WOODBURY, MN: HealthEast Care System announces executive moves
HealthEast Care System has announced that Tom Schmitt will become the new CEO at Woodwinds Health Campus when Julie Schmidt moves into her new role as chief transformation officer for HealthEast. Schmitt has served as operations executive at Woodwinds for nearly five years, and will begin his term as CEO on March 22.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts