CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI: St. Joseph's CEO retires, replacement named
Leaders of St. Joseph's Hospital announced two changes in administration of the hospital, an affiliate of Hospital Sisters Health System based in Springfield, IL. David Fish, longtime president/ CEO of St. Joseph's will retire and transition to a new role as HSHS senior advisor for advocacy. St. Joseph's COO Joan Coffman was named as Fish's replacement, effective April 15.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion