CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI: St. Joseph's CEO retires, replacement named
Leaders of St. Joseph's Hospital announced two changes in administration of the hospital, an affiliate of Hospital Sisters Health System based in Springfield, IL. David Fish, longtime president/ CEO of St. Joseph's will retire and transition to a new role as HSHS senior advisor for advocacy. St. Joseph's COO Joan Coffman was named as Fish's replacement, effective April 15.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data