DETROIT: President of United Physicians joins DMC management
Detroit Medical Center, March 22, 2010
Detroit Medical Center has appointed Steven D. Grant, MD, to executive vice president of physician partnerships. In this new role, Grant will cultivate relationships between private practice physicians and the hospital system. Grant has been president/CEO of United Physicians since 2000. The 1,600-member group is the largest independent physician group in Michigan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers