DETROIT: President of United Physicians joins DMC management
Detroit Medical Center, March 22, 2010
Detroit Medical Center has appointed Steven D. Grant, MD, to executive vice president of physician partnerships. In this new role, Grant will cultivate relationships between private practice physicians and the hospital system. Grant has been president/CEO of United Physicians since 2000. The 1,600-member group is the largest independent physician group in Michigan.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts