NEW YORK: Nagler Named President of Beth Israel MC
Continuum Health Partners, March 29, 2010
Harris M. Nagler, MD, has been appointed president of Beth Israel Medical Center by the board of trustees of the hospital and its parent company, Continuum Health Partners. He had been serving as interim president of the hospital for the past year. Nagler will continue to serve as chairman of the Sol and Margaret Berger Department of Urology, a position he has held since joining Beth Israel in 1989, until a replacement is identified for that position.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions