LAKE NONA, FL: Oxendale named CEO at Nemours Children's Hospital
Nemours, March 29, 2010
Roger Oxendale has been named CEO of Nemours Children's Hospital and will be joining the organization in April. This is a new leadership position for the integrated pediatric facility, under construction at the Lake Nona Medical Campus near Orlando, FL. He will also serve as a Nemours Senior Vice President. Before joining Nemours, Oxendale was CEO of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC and president of the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives