JACKSONVILLE, FL: New Baptist Health Foundation Board members named
Mac Holley, Dennis Blackburn, Joseph Thompson, and Neal Von Stein are newly elected officers of the Board of Trustees of Baptist Health Foundation. Chairman Holley is president/CEO at Florida Capital Bank of Northeast Florida. Vice Chairman Blackburn is the managing member of Blackburn & Company. Joe Thompson is the managing principal at Gresham, Smith and Partners. Von Stein has been a member of the Board since 2005. He is managing partner at LBA Certified Accountants. The Baptist Health Foundation announced four new trustees to the Board: Stacy Berg, Gerald Kunkle, Robin Sorensen, and Mary Pietan.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US