OAK BROOK, IL: JCR names new board members
Joint Commission Resources, March 29, 2010
Joint Commission Resources has announced the appointments of healthcare executives John Babiarz and J. Thornton Kirby as members of its Board of Directors. JCR is a not-for-profit affiliate of The Joint Commission. Babiarz is group president of ARAMARK Healthcare Management Services. Kirby is president/CEO of the South Carolina Hospital Association.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending