HARRISON, AR: NARMC' Senior VP/COO resigns
Pete Leer, North Arkansas Regional Medical Center's senior VP/COO, has resigned. Leer has been offered an opportunity with Cox Health as their vice-president of clinical services, with responsibilities for all surgical services, and will leave NARMC mid-April. Leer's last scheduled work day will mark the end of his third year at the hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013