MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD: Oddis named CEO at Bon Secours' Maryview MC
Bon Secours Health System has appointed Joseph Michael Oddis CEO for Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA, effective May 3. Oddis comes to Bon Secours most recently from Harbour Hospital in Baltimore, where he served as president. The 250-bed Harbour Hospital is a member of MedStar Health, a $3.5 billion community based healthcare system comprised of 25 integrated businesses including eight hospitals in the Baltimore/Washington area.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised