AUSTIN, TX: St. David's South Austin MC names new CEO
St. David's HealthCare announced that Todd E. Steward has been named CEO of St. David's South Austin Medical Center, effective April 5. Steward has more than 16 years of experience in hospital administration, healthcare consulting, and physician practice management. Steward has been the CEO of North Suburban Medical Center in Denver, CO, since October 2004. North Suburban Medical Center is part of the HealthOne system of hospitals, a joint venture partnership between the Colorado Health Foundation and HCA. Before that, he was COO of Lakeview Regional Medical Center in Covington, LA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers