AUSTIN, TX: St. David's South Austin MC names new CEO
St. David's HealthCare announced that Todd E. Steward has been named CEO of St. David's South Austin Medical Center, effective April 5. Steward has more than 16 years of experience in hospital administration, healthcare consulting, and physician practice management. Steward has been the CEO of North Suburban Medical Center in Denver, CO, since October 2004. North Suburban Medical Center is part of the HealthOne system of hospitals, a joint venture partnership between the Colorado Health Foundation and HCA. Before that, he was COO of Lakeview Regional Medical Center in Covington, LA.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'