BLOOMFIELD, CT: CIGNA Names New Head of Pharmacy
CIGNA, April 5, 2010
CIGNA has named C. Daniel Haron president of CIGNA Pharmacy Management. Eric Elliott, who previously led CIGNA's pharmacy business along with other responsibilities, is leaving the company to become the CEO of Prime Therapeutics, a pharmacy benefit management company headquartered in Eagan, MN. Haron, who is a licensed pharmacist, joined CIGNA in 2007 as vice president of operations for CIGNA Tel-Drug Home Delivery Pharmacy.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US