LONG BEACH, CA: SCAN Health Plan announces executive moves
SCAN Health Plan, April 5, 2010
SCAN Health Plan, the fourth largest not-for-profit Medicare Advantage Plan in the United States, has hired Peter Begans to serve as senior vice president of public and government affairs, effective April 5. Begans will oversee state and federal affairs for the health plan as well as the opening of the organization's first Washington, DC, office. In addition, SCAN has promoted Eve Gelb to serve as vice president of healthcare services administration, effective April 1. Gelb previously served as director of the project management office for the health plan.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus