LONG BEACH, CA: SCAN Health Plan announces executive moves
SCAN Health Plan, April 5, 2010
SCAN Health Plan, the fourth largest not-for-profit Medicare Advantage Plan in the United States, has hired Peter Begans to serve as senior vice president of public and government affairs, effective April 5. Begans will oversee state and federal affairs for the health plan as well as the opening of the organization's first Washington, DC, office. In addition, SCAN has promoted Eve Gelb to serve as vice president of healthcare services administration, effective April 1. Gelb previously served as director of the project management office for the health plan.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'