HARTFORD, CT: Aetna Announces Executive Appointments
Enhanced Online News, April 5, 2010
Jeff D. Emerson was named head of Aetna's Health Care Management organization. He is responsible for patient care support and management, promoting quality, and improving access to affordable, effective healthcare for Aetna's customers and members. Before joining Aetna, Emerson was president of the NorthEnd Group, LLC, a privately held consulting company specializing in healthcare services and information technology. In addition, Susan M. Kosman, RN, has been named to the new position of CNO, where she will provide support to the more than 3,000 nurses who help Aetna members understand their clinical condition, access appropriate care and best use the benefits available to them to manage their overall health.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals