AUSTIN, TX: AANP appoints new policy director
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, April 5, 2010
Tay Kopanos has been named director of Health Policy/State Government Affairs by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Kopanos will oversee the state legislative and regulatory affairs program for AANP and will be based in Washington, DC. Before joining AANP, Kopanos served two terms as the chair of the Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee at the Colorado Nurses Association.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'