AUSTIN, TX: AANP appoints new policy director
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, April 5, 2010
Tay Kopanos has been named director of Health Policy/State Government Affairs by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Kopanos will oversee the state legislative and regulatory affairs program for AANP and will be based in Washington, DC. Before joining AANP, Kopanos served two terms as the chair of the Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee at the Colorado Nurses Association.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer