AUSTIN, TX: AANP appoints new policy director
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, April 5, 2010
Tay Kopanos has been named director of Health Policy/State Government Affairs by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Kopanos will oversee the state legislative and regulatory affairs program for AANP and will be based in Washington, DC. Before joining AANP, Kopanos served two terms as the chair of the Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee at the Colorado Nurses Association.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest