AUSTIN, TX: AANP appoints new policy director
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, April 5, 2010
Tay Kopanos has been named director of Health Policy/State Government Affairs by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Kopanos will oversee the state legislative and regulatory affairs program for AANP and will be based in Washington, DC. Before joining AANP, Kopanos served two terms as the chair of the Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee at the Colorado Nurses Association.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion