LOUISVILLE, KY: Battafarano to retire as Kindred COO, successor named
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. has announced the retirement of Frank J. Battafarano as COO. He will be succeeded by Benjamin A. Breier, executive vice president and president of Kindred's Hospital Division. The changes will take effect when Kindred has named a new president of the Hospital Division. Breier has served in his present position since March, 2008. Battafarano has served as COO since March 2008.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream