LOUISVILLE, KY: Battafarano to retire as Kindred COO, successor named
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. has announced the retirement of Frank J. Battafarano as COO. He will be succeeded by Benjamin A. Breier, executive vice president and president of Kindred's Hospital Division. The changes will take effect when Kindred has named a new president of the Hospital Division. Breier has served in his present position since March, 2008. Battafarano has served as COO since March 2008.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts