SAN FRANCISCO: California eHealth Collaborative Names Tavitian CEO
California eHealth Collaborative, April 12, 2010
The California eHealth Collaborative announced that Katherine R. Tavitian has been named CEO. Tavitian succeeds Michele Kang, who has served as interim CEO since 2009. Tavitian has served as CEO of the National Coalition for Health Integration since 2009, where she was founding CEO and board member of a start-up nonprofit organization in healthcare IT.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'