DALLAS: Meyer Named Executive VP for Health System Affairs at UT Southwestern
UT Southwestern Medical Center, April 12, 2010
Bruce A Meyer, MD, vice president for medical affairs at UT Southwestern Medical Center, has been named executive vice president for health system affairs, effective immediately. He will be responsible for overseeing the entire UT Southwestern clinical enterprise, and his appointment culminates an extensive national search carried out by a committee of senior UT Southwestern leaders.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program