DALLAS: Meyer Named Executive VP for Health System Affairs at UT Southwestern
UT Southwestern Medical Center, April 12, 2010
Bruce A Meyer, MD, vice president for medical affairs at UT Southwestern Medical Center, has been named executive vice president for health system affairs, effective immediately. He will be responsible for overseeing the entire UT Southwestern clinical enterprise, and his appointment culminates an extensive national search carried out by a committee of senior UT Southwestern leaders.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts