AUGUSTA, GA: University Health Care's Read to Retire, Successor Named
J. Larry Read, president/CEO of University Health Care System, announced his retirement to the University Health Services Board of Trustees at its monthly meeting. Read, who has led the organization for 11 years, will remain with University through May. Read joined University in January 1999, coming from the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL. Jim Davis, COO of University Heath Services and Extended Care, will assume the position of University Health Care System president/CEO on June 1.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives