BROOKLYN: Porter elected board chair at Lutheran HealthCare
Lutheran HealthCare, April 12, 2010
Lutheran HealthCare announced that Emma Graeber Porter, president/founder of Graeber Consulting, has been elected as the new chair of the LHC Board of Trustees. Porter will be replacing Thomas J. Edwards, president/CEO of Helen Keller Services for the Blind, who has served for the last three years. Porter has served on the LHC Board of Trustees for 19 years.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal