NASHVILLE: TMA Installs New President
The Tennessee Medical Association, April 12, 2010
B.W. Ruffner, Jr., MD, an oncologist and internist from Chattanooga, was installed as the 156th president of the Tennessee Medical Association. Michael Minch, MD, a Nashville surgeon, was installed as president-elect during the annual TMA House of Delegates meeting in Nashville.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer