NASHVILLE: TMA Installs New President
The Tennessee Medical Association, April 12, 2010
B.W. Ruffner, Jr., MD, an oncologist and internist from Chattanooga, was installed as the 156th president of the Tennessee Medical Association. Michael Minch, MD, a Nashville surgeon, was installed as president-elect during the annual TMA House of Delegates meeting in Nashville.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care