TERRE HAUTE, IN: Bauer named CEO at Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Terre Haute Regional Hospital's board of trustees has unanimously elected Brian Bauer as the hospital's new CEO. Bauer was named interim CEO in mid-February when Chris Hill resigned that position. Bauer joined Regional Hospital in May 2005. Since then, he has served as manager of managed care, hospital controller, and CFO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts