WAUKESHA, WI: Titus to retire as CEO/president of ProHealth Care
Ford Titus, president/CEO of Waukesha-based ProHealth Care, intends to retire April 25, 2011—his 65th birthday, the company said. During Titus' 42 years with ProHealth Care, he served in a number of leadership positions, the organization has grown in size and scope. Its Waukesha Memorial Hospital has grown to become the third-largest hospital in the Milwaukee area. The search for Titus' successor will begin immediately and will be managed by Korn/Ferry International, ProHealth Care said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care