WAUKESHA, WI: Titus to retire as CEO/president of ProHealth Care
Ford Titus, president/CEO of Waukesha-based ProHealth Care, intends to retire April 25, 2011—his 65th birthday, the company said. During Titus' 42 years with ProHealth Care, he served in a number of leadership positions, the organization has grown in size and scope. Its Waukesha Memorial Hospital has grown to become the third-largest hospital in the Milwaukee area. The search for Titus' successor will begin immediately and will be managed by Korn/Ferry International, ProHealth Care said.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'