WAUKESHA, WI: Titus to retire as CEO/president of ProHealth Care
Ford Titus, president/CEO of Waukesha-based ProHealth Care, intends to retire April 25, 2011—his 65th birthday, the company said. During Titus' 42 years with ProHealth Care, he served in a number of leadership positions, the organization has grown in size and scope. Its Waukesha Memorial Hospital has grown to become the third-largest hospital in the Milwaukee area. The search for Titus' successor will begin immediately and will be managed by Korn/Ferry International, ProHealth Care said.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals