WAUKESHA, WI: Titus to retire as CEO/president of ProHealth Care
Ford Titus, president/CEO of Waukesha-based ProHealth Care, intends to retire April 25, 2011—his 65th birthday, the company said. During Titus' 42 years with ProHealth Care, he served in a number of leadership positions, the organization has grown in size and scope. Its Waukesha Memorial Hospital has grown to become the third-largest hospital in the Milwaukee area. The search for Titus' successor will begin immediately and will be managed by Korn/Ferry International, ProHealth Care said.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer