LEBANON, TN: Ehtisham named CEO of University Medical Center
www.hobnobwilson.com, April 19, 2010
Saad Ehtisham has been named CEO of University Medical Center. Ehtisham most recently served as senior vice president clinical operations/CNO of Via Christi Wichita Health Network, a 1,150-bed not-for-profit Catholic Health Care Network in Wichita, KS.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised