LEBANON, TN: Ehtisham named CEO of University Medical Center
www.hobnobwilson.com, April 19, 2010
Saad Ehtisham has been named CEO of University Medical Center. Ehtisham most recently served as senior vice president clinical operations/CNO of Via Christi Wichita Health Network, a 1,150-bed not-for-profit Catholic Health Care Network in Wichita, KS.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments