AMERICUS, GA: Hair named CFO of Phoebe Sumter Medical Center
Phoebe Sumter Medical Center, April 19, 2010
Phoebe Sumter Medical Center has named Laurie Hair the new CFO. Hair served the past three years as CEO at Flint River Hospital in Montezuma, GA, after serving as the CFO the previous four years at the same hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'