DENVER: Dean Swindle Named CFO at Catholic Health Initiatives
Catholic Health Initiatives, April 19, 2010
Dean Swindle has been named CFO/executive vice president at Catholic Health Initiatives, the nation's second-largest Catholic health system, with 72 hospitals in 18 states and annual revenues of approximately $8.6 billion. He will join CHI on May 17. Dean is currently with Novant Health System, Winston Salem, NC, which operates 12 hospitals, 350 physician clinics, and 130 ambulatory sites over a four-state region. He has been the system's CFO for more than 10 years.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts