DENVER: Dean Swindle Named CFO at Catholic Health Initiatives
Catholic Health Initiatives, April 19, 2010
Dean Swindle has been named CFO/executive vice president at Catholic Health Initiatives, the nation's second-largest Catholic health system, with 72 hospitals in 18 states and annual revenues of approximately $8.6 billion. He will join CHI on May 17. Dean is currently with Novant Health System, Winston Salem, NC, which operates 12 hospitals, 350 physician clinics, and 130 ambulatory sites over a four-state region. He has been the system's CFO for more than 10 years.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay