LUBBOCK, TX: Parks named CEO at Covenant Health System
Covenant Health System, April 26, 2010
Richard Parks has been named president/CEO of Covenant Health System. Parks comes to Lubbock from Jackson, TN, where he served as the president/CEO of West Tennessee Healthcare, one of the 10 largest not-for-profit public systems in the country with six hospitals and more than 5,500 employee associates.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts