LUBBOCK, TX: Parks named CEO at Covenant Health System
Covenant Health System, April 26, 2010
Richard Parks has been named president/CEO of Covenant Health System. Parks comes to Lubbock from Jackson, TN, where he served as the president/CEO of West Tennessee Healthcare, one of the 10 largest not-for-profit public systems in the country with six hospitals and more than 5,500 employee associates.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care