SALT LAKE CITY: Hatch named president of Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
Regence, April 26, 2010
Regence, a non-profit health insurer, has named Robert Hatch as President of Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah. Hatch's appointment is effective June 1. He replaces long-serving President Scott Ideson, who retires in late summer. Ideson will work with Hatch during the transition.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%