SALT LAKE CITY: Hatch named president of Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
Regence, April 26, 2010
Regence, a non-profit health insurer, has named Robert Hatch as President of Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah. Hatch's appointment is effective June 1. He replaces long-serving President Scott Ideson, who retires in late summer. Ideson will work with Hatch during the transition.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'