INDIANAPOLIS: Lee named COO at Riley Hospital for Children
Inside Indiana Business, April 26, 2010
Brett Daniel Lee joins Clarian Health as COO for Riley Hospital for Children today. Lee comes to Riley from Children's Medical Center Dallas, where he served as vice president of Operations and Clinical Services. Before that, he was vice president of Operations for Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High