INDIANAPOLIS: Lee named COO at Riley Hospital for Children
Inside Indiana Business, April 26, 2010
Brett Daniel Lee joins Clarian Health as COO for Riley Hospital for Children today. Lee comes to Riley from Children's Medical Center Dallas, where he served as vice president of Operations and Clinical Services. Before that, he was vice president of Operations for Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program