INDIANAPOLIS: Lee named COO at Riley Hospital for Children
Inside Indiana Business, April 26, 2010
Brett Daniel Lee joins Clarian Health as COO for Riley Hospital for Children today. Lee comes to Riley from Children's Medical Center Dallas, where he served as vice president of Operations and Clinical Services. Before that, he was vice president of Operations for Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL