SEBASTOPOL, CA: Palm Drive Hospital's new CEO withdraws
Palm Drive Hospital has announced that the person selected by its outside management company less than a month ago as the hospital's new CEO has been withdrawn. Brim Healthcare Unit, the Tennessee-based management company that took over operations at the hospital in August 2009, issued a letter to the hospital saying, "Please accept this letter as a formal withdrawal of Richard Robinson as our CEO candidate for the Palm Drive Hospital CEO position." No explanation was offered in the letter, addressed to the president and board of directors of Palm Drive. "We will continue to work diligently to identify a suitable CEO candidate for your facility in an expeditious manner," the letter said.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised