SEBASTOPOL, CA: Palm Drive Hospital's new CEO withdraws
Palm Drive Hospital has announced that the person selected by its outside management company less than a month ago as the hospital's new CEO has been withdrawn. Brim Healthcare Unit, the Tennessee-based management company that took over operations at the hospital in August 2009, issued a letter to the hospital saying, "Please accept this letter as a formal withdrawal of Richard Robinson as our CEO candidate for the Palm Drive Hospital CEO position." No explanation was offered in the letter, addressed to the president and board of directors of Palm Drive. "We will continue to work diligently to identify a suitable CEO candidate for your facility in an expeditious manner," the letter said.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction