LAKEWOOD, CA: New CEO Named for Tenet's Lakewood Regional MC
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. announced that Lakewood Regional Medical Center has appointed B. Joseph Badalian as its CEO. Badalian has served as the COO at Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, CA, since April 2007. As CEO, Badalian will oversee strategic, operational, and clinical activities for the 172-bed tertiary care hospital located in Lakewood, CA.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer