LAKEWOOD, CA: New CEO Named for Tenet's Lakewood Regional MC
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. announced that Lakewood Regional Medical Center has appointed B. Joseph Badalian as its CEO. Badalian has served as the COO at Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, CA, since April 2007. As CEO, Badalian will oversee strategic, operational, and clinical activities for the 172-bed tertiary care hospital located in Lakewood, CA.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care