KIRKLAND, WA: Malte named CEO at Evergreen Hospital MC
Robert Malte has been named CEO at Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. A committee that included the hospital board, physicians, and community members picked Malte from more than 125 people who applied for the position. He begins May 10. Malte most recently was president/CEO at Exempla Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO. Before that he was senior vice president at ThedaCare and COO at Touchpoint Health Plan in Appleton, WI. He replaces Steve Brown, who left Evergreen in February to become president/CEO of the Mount Nittany Medical Center in State College, PA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program