KIRKLAND, WA: Malte named CEO at Evergreen Hospital MC
Robert Malte has been named CEO at Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. A committee that included the hospital board, physicians, and community members picked Malte from more than 125 people who applied for the position. He begins May 10. Malte most recently was president/CEO at Exempla Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, CO. Before that he was senior vice president at ThedaCare and COO at Touchpoint Health Plan in Appleton, WI. He replaces Steve Brown, who left Evergreen in February to become president/CEO of the Mount Nittany Medical Center in State College, PA.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal