RIVERDALE, GA: Mahan takes over as CEO at Southern Regional MC
Southern Regional Health System, May 3, 2010
Stephen W. Mahan took the reins as CEO for Southern Regional Medical Center last week. He succeeds Clint Matthews, who has served as Southern Regional's CEO as part of an 18-month management contract between the hospital and FTI Healthcare. That contract will soon expire, and the Southern Regional Board launched a search for Matthews' successor several months ago. Mahan most recently served as the CEO at Muskogee (OK) Regional Medical Center.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse