MILWAUKEE, WI: Raymond to lead The Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin, May 3, 2010
John R. Raymond, MD, has been named president/CEO of The Medical College of Wisconsin, and will assume office as the Medical College's sixth president on July 1. Raymond is currently vice president for academic affairs and provost of the Medical University of South Carolina. Raymond succeeds T. Michael Bolger, who will retire on June 30 after serving nearly 20 years as president and CEO. Bolger will assume the title and office of president emeritus.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers