MILWAUKEE, WI: Raymond to lead The Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin, May 3, 2010
John R. Raymond, MD, has been named president/CEO of The Medical College of Wisconsin, and will assume office as the Medical College's sixth president on July 1. Raymond is currently vice president for academic affairs and provost of the Medical University of South Carolina. Raymond succeeds T. Michael Bolger, who will retire on June 30 after serving nearly 20 years as president and CEO. Bolger will assume the title and office of president emeritus.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs