CHICAGO: Orsini named CFO at Resurrection Health Care
Resurrection Health Care, May 3, 2010
John A. Orsini has been named executive vice president of finance/CFO for Resurrection Health Care in Chicago, effective May 18. Most recently he was corporate vice president of finance/treasury for Scripps Health in San Diego. Orsini also served 10 years in a variety of senior executive roles at Catholic Healthcare West.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts