CHARLOTTE: CHS announces executive shuffles, promotions
Carolinas HealthCare System has announced several executive team changes. Phyllis Wingate-Jones, president of Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy, has been promoted to division president of Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord. Spencer Lilly, president of Carolinas Medical Center-University, will move to CMC-Mercy as president. Martha Whitecotton, administrator of Levine Children's Hospital, has been named president. Laura Thomas has been named president of CMC-Randolph, the CHS Behavioral Health center in Charlotte. Curtis Copenhaver, who has been serving as interim president of CMC-NorthEast, has agreed to serve as interim president of CMC-University while a replacement is found for Lilly. CHS also announced Brent Lambert, MD, has been named vice president and chief medical information officer.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction