CHARLOTTE: CHS announces executive shuffles, promotions
Carolinas HealthCare System has announced several executive team changes. Phyllis Wingate-Jones, president of Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy, has been promoted to division president of Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord. Spencer Lilly, president of Carolinas Medical Center-University, will move to CMC-Mercy as president. Martha Whitecotton, administrator of Levine Children's Hospital, has been named president. Laura Thomas has been named president of CMC-Randolph, the CHS Behavioral Health center in Charlotte. Curtis Copenhaver, who has been serving as interim president of CMC-NorthEast, has agreed to serve as interim president of CMC-University while a replacement is found for Lilly. CHS also announced Brent Lambert, MD, has been named vice president and chief medical information officer.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care