ST. LOUIS: SSM Health Care names new CFO
SSM Health Care-St. Louis has appointed Karen Rewerts as the healthcare provider network's vice president of finance/CFO. Rewerts has been with SSM Health Care for 18 years, starting as director of financial planning at SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, and serving most recently as SSM Health Care-St. Louis' vice president/planning and decision support.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'