NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA: Triola named CNO at Catholic Health East
Catholic Health East, May 10, 2010
Catholic Health East has named Nora Triola, RN, the system's executive vice president/CNO. Triola currently holds the position of senior vice president/CNO at Holy Cross Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, and Mercy Hospital in Miami, both members of the Catholic Health East system.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised