NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA: Triola named CNO at Catholic Health East
Catholic Health East, May 10, 2010
Catholic Health East has named Nora Triola, RN, the system's executive vice president/CNO. Triola currently holds the position of senior vice president/CNO at Holy Cross Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, and Mercy Hospital in Miami, both members of the Catholic Health East system.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest