NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA: Triola named CNO at Catholic Health East
Catholic Health East, May 10, 2010
Catholic Health East has named Nora Triola, RN, the system's executive vice president/CNO. Triola currently holds the position of senior vice president/CNO at Holy Cross Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, and Mercy Hospital in Miami, both members of the Catholic Health East system.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US