ORLANDO: VA Medical Center names Goldberg Chief of Staff
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, May 10, 2010
The Orlando VA Medical Center has named Kenneth Goldberg, MD, chief of staff. He will oversee the care of nearly 90,000 Central Florida veterans while helping plan the new Orlando VA Medical Center, a $665 million project slated to open in 2012 in the Lake Nona "medical city" complex. Before his appointment in Orlando, Goldberg was the deputy chief of staff at the VA Medical Center in Durham, NC, where he coordinated clinical activities.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'