ORLANDO: VA Medical Center names Goldberg Chief of Staff
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, May 10, 2010
The Orlando VA Medical Center has named Kenneth Goldberg, MD, chief of staff. He will oversee the care of nearly 90,000 Central Florida veterans while helping plan the new Orlando VA Medical Center, a $665 million project slated to open in 2012 in the Lake Nona "medical city" complex. Before his appointment in Orlando, Goldberg was the deputy chief of staff at the VA Medical Center in Durham, NC, where he coordinated clinical activities.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'