JUPITER, FL: Jupiter Medical Center has new CEO
Jupiter Medical Center, May 17, 2010
The Jupiter Medical Center Board of Trustees has selected John D. Couris as the hospital's new CEO. Couris, 42, will join JMC in mid-June. He currently serves as COO and administrator for Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in Tampa. He brings 17 years of healthcare leadership experience to his new role, including seven years at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs