JUPITER, FL: Jupiter Medical Center has new CEO
Jupiter Medical Center, May 17, 2010
The Jupiter Medical Center Board of Trustees has selected John D. Couris as the hospital's new CEO. Couris, 42, will join JMC in mid-June. He currently serves as COO and administrator for Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in Tampa. He brings 17 years of healthcare leadership experience to his new role, including seven years at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL