JUPITER, FL: Jupiter Medical Center has new CEO
Jupiter Medical Center, May 17, 2010
The Jupiter Medical Center Board of Trustees has selected John D. Couris as the hospital's new CEO. Couris, 42, will join JMC in mid-June. He currently serves as COO and administrator for Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in Tampa. He brings 17 years of healthcare leadership experience to his new role, including seven years at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers