JUPITER, FL: Jupiter Medical Center has new CEO
Jupiter Medical Center, May 17, 2010
The Jupiter Medical Center Board of Trustees has selected John D. Couris as the hospital's new CEO. Couris, 42, will join JMC in mid-June. He currently serves as COO and administrator for Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in Tampa. He brings 17 years of healthcare leadership experience to his new role, including seven years at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'