THORNTON, CO: New CEO named at North Suburban Medical Center
North Suburban Medical Center, May 17, 2010
HCA-HealthONE LLC North Suburban Medical Center has appointed Jennifer D. Alderfer as CEO at North Suburban Medical Center. Alderfer succeeds Todd Steward, who is now CEO at Saint David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, TX. Alderfer was promoted from COO at North Suburban Medical Center, where she has served since 2006.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts