THORNTON, CO: New CEO named at North Suburban Medical Center
North Suburban Medical Center, May 17, 2010
HCA-HealthONE LLC North Suburban Medical Center has appointed Jennifer D. Alderfer as CEO at North Suburban Medical Center. Alderfer succeeds Todd Steward, who is now CEO at Saint David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, TX. Alderfer was promoted from COO at North Suburban Medical Center, where she has served since 2006.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals