MURRAY, UT: Cash named Operations officer at Intermountain MC
Bob Cash, administrator of Intermountain Healthcare's Logan Regional Hospital, has accepted a position as operations officer at Intermountain Medical Center. Cash replaces Jeff Sanders, who is taking a new executive job in his home state of Maine. Cash will join the administrative team at Intermountain Medical Center on June 7. He will oversee cardiovascular services, surgical services, imaging, research, hyperbaric medicine, sleep services, and transplant services.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised