CHICAGO: Short Named Interim CEO of Our Lady of the Resurrection MC
Resurrection Health Care, May 17, 2010
John J. Short has been named interim executive vice president/CEO of Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center. He succeeds Ivette Estrada, who retired after serving as a healthcare executive for nearly 30 years, nine of which she served as executive vice president/CEO of the hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL