NEW YORK: Goodwin named COO at Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation
Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, May 17, 2010
The Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation has named Peter Goodwin as its COO/treasurer. He will take over from the current COO/Treasurer Marc A. Nivet, who will step down on June 1 to become the Chief Diversity Officer for the Association of American Medical Colleges. Goodwin most recently was vice president of National Program Affairs for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Goodwin has worked for 30 years as a professional in the non-profit sector, including his earlier position as hospital administrator for the Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US