NEW YORK: Goodwin named COO at Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation
Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, May 17, 2010
The Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation has named Peter Goodwin as its COO/treasurer. He will take over from the current COO/Treasurer Marc A. Nivet, who will step down on June 1 to become the Chief Diversity Officer for the Association of American Medical Colleges. Goodwin most recently was vice president of National Program Affairs for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Goodwin has worked for 30 years as a professional in the non-profit sector, including his earlier position as hospital administrator for the Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer