RALEIGH, NC: Gettinger named COO at WakeMed Health & Hospitals
WakeMed, May 24, 2010
WakeMed Health & Hospitals has named Thomas G. Gettinger executive vice president and COO, effective June 28. Gettinger joins WakeMed from Moses Cone Health System in Greensboro, NC. During his nearly 20-year tenure at Moses Cone, Gettinger served most recently as executive vice president for the Moses Cone Health System and president of Moses Cone Memorial Hospital, a 546-bed hospital in Greensboro.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram